Saturday 8 May 2010

She likes red lipstick...

I do. I LOVE red lipstick. Ever since VOUGE Nov'09 with the Georgia Jagger (Youngest daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall Georgia May Jagger) photo shoot. She had this messy mane of blode hair and bright red lipstick. I was so jealous it was unbelievable. Now she's the face of Rimmel London. I don't really like Georgia Jagger. I don't find the gap in her teeth attractive, I find it ugly. However, I LOVE her look. She just like her dad, a complete rockstar.










I tried recreating the look, but it didn't really work. I had to use my webcam :/







And we'll kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Georgia Jagger
xo.



3 comments:

  1. She likes Red Lipstick, Fish n Chips. ='D
    Loving the red lipstick, you've got there, Luce. :)

    JEALOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red lipstick! Very cool. Gee whiz you have pretty eyes!
    Love Poppy
    follow me : D
    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou :D.

    I think I already have ;)

    ReplyDelete