Friday 21 May 2010

Braces.

1. I'm off school. I've got a thumping headache and a god awful stomache upset. Oh yeh, and to top it all off, I know have braces. I got them on Tuesday, (today's Friday) and they are KILLING me. There are these pointless bits on the sides of them which are giving me blisters. They're light blue, which I kinda like, but they hurt like hell.


2. My sister's taking her driving test today. :/. I really don't know what's going to happen. I think it's a 50/50. If she doesn't pass they'll be ALOT of tears. Trust me, that's just her. :/


3. I really want a cool sweatshirt. I'm not sure why, I just think they're quite cool. I saw this one on Ebay. It's a Vouge cover with Kate Moss on it. After seeing Kate Moss in Topshop in Liverpool, I have felt a strange connection with her (;. I love this vintage sweatshirt, the black and grey, the baggy oversized cut, I just love it. It's also available in the opposite colours (the motif is white, and the background is black).

4. New favourite songs:











3 comments:

  1. :O
    Didn't think you liked Tom Fetlon. :L
    :)
    LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog, thanks for the comment :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Vogue sweatshirt, im following :D

    ReplyDelete